- white birthday candles (or color of your choice)
- canning jar rings
- tiny paper doily coasters
- foil tart pan
- green play-doh
- purple or blue ribbon
1. Cover the entire metal canning jar ring with green play-doh. This is the base of the wreath
2. Use the toothpicks to simulate the texture of evergreen needles in the play-doh. (Option: use artificial evergreen to cover the jar ring.)
3. Place four small white candles evenly around the ring and push them into the play-doh before it hardens.
4. Place the wreath on top of a paper doily or beverage coaster and place everything on an inverted foil tart pan.
5. Roll a small ball of play-doh to hold the Christ candle and place that in the center of the ring. Place a small Moravian frilled candle in the center of the ring.
6. Cut ribbon to tie around the outside of the foil pan.